Blue is nature’s color for water and the sky. This eye look is inspired by the picture above. When warm tones and cool tones are combined together, they can create a well balanced look. I combined blue and brown for this look. I primed my eye lids first using NYX eyeshadow base. Appling eye primer can make the eyeshadow long last. Before begin, place a piece of scotch tape along the outer part of the eye to get a crisp line. Use your lower lash line as a guideline. Here are the steps:
1. Apply NYX jumbo pencil in “Electric Blue” on the lid and black pencil liner for outer corner and blend a little to make the eyeshadow more vibrant.
2. Place blue eyeshadow on the lid using a flat brush. I used coastal scents 88 color eyeshadow palette.
3. For the crease of the eye, apply brown shadow, using a blending brush and blend well. (For brown-I used Urban Decay Naked palette’s “Buck”).
4. Place black shadow to the outer corner of the eye and blend inwards using the blending brush.
5. Apply the same blue shadow used in step 2 on the lower lash line using a small flat brush.
6. Apply eyeliner and mascara to complete the look.