When it’s come to beautify your natural face features there are at least 5 makeup products that you should own. If you don’t want to go glamorous full face of makeup you can do a quick simple make up using these makeup products.
So I have squeezed them down to 5 products. You can throw them in your purse wherever you go for touch ups through the day.
Makeup is a piece of art. We always want to look good, don’t we? You may not know exactly how to achieve that look or you just do not have the time.
If I have just 5 minutes to get my makeup done I don’t go for a full face of makeup. Instead I will do a quick and a simple makeup. Then I am good to go. For instance, I don’t need to worry about getting the perfect eyeliner if I can apply some mascara. It opens up the eyes.
These are my five products. What are yours?
1. Concealer: This is to cover all my spots and under eye discolorations. Dab a little and pat gently on the spot and under eye area.
2. Face powder: Just dust some to even out the skin tone. It is great for touch ups during the day.
3. Mascara: It opens up the eyes and looks awake. Make sure is doesn’t get clumpy when applying.
4. Blush: I need to include a blush because it gives color to the face.
5. Lipstick: I chose neutral pink and it goes with any outfit.